Viewing Support Options
Attending with wheelchair
You can either view in your wheelchair or in the theater seats (choice can be made on the day of the performance). If you are with a caregiver we will try to find a seat near by. Select the "Attending with wheelchair" option when you purchase your ticket through the "Request Ticket & Viewing Support" button.
Attending with assistance dog
We will arrange a seat where you can view with your dog.
Select "Attending with assistance dog" option when you purchase your ticket through the "Request Ticket & Viewing Support" button.
Free admission for caregiver
Up to one free admission for people attending with a caregiver.
Select the "Free admission for caregiver" option when you purchase your ticket through the "Request Ticket & Viewing Support" button. We will provide you with a free ticket for your caregiver at registration on the day of the performance (you do not have to purchasing a ticket for your caregiver).
Details on how to request
Saturday, January 18 (from 10:00 a.m.) ~ Friday, February 28, 2020
Available Viewing Support
- Attending with wheelchair
- Attending with assistance dog
- Free admission for caregiver
How to Request
You can purchase a ticket and request viewing support.
Select a performance at Peatix (external link) and click on “Purchase Ticket” button. After selecting number of tickets and method of payment, click the “proceed to survey” button and request viewing support. We will reply to you from firstname.lastname@example.org that your request has been received. If you do not receive an email, please check you spam folder.
If you would like to request by other means contact the True Colors Operating Office.
Child Day Care Service
Children’s Living Room
Target performance: 3/7 (Sat) 1:30 p.m., 3/8 (Sun) 3:30 p.m. times only
Target age: 3-14 years
Advance application required.
Details will be announced on this website.
- If you have purchased tickets through other locations than Peatix and would like to request for viewing support, contact the True Colors Operating Office.
- After we have received your request, we will contact you to confirm that the support will be available for you on the day of the performance.
- When we have reached the maximum capacity for viewing support we will stop taking requests. To check on the status of the support you want, please contact the True Colors Operating Office.
- If you have any questions contact the True Colors Operating Office.
True Colors Operating Office
TEL 03-6455-3335 (Weekdays 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
People with disabilities are the ones that can make changes in society. They have to be the ones to educate the general public.
Luca “Lazylegz” Patuelli from ILL-Abilities